Bubble Bounce Demo



      Hello there every pixie! It has been a long time since my last post but I bring exciting news! This past year I have started working as an artist for the Pixie Hollow rewrite, We The Pixies. The team is a wonderful group of fairies who are all dedicated to the rebirth of the game. We have been flittering away putting together various assets, piecing the game together and I just want to share one special preview!

      Bubble Bounce is now ready to play in our demo form! The game has a few basic levels and even ends with a preview of the ingredients your fairy would receive as a reward. But as it is still in the demo form, there is no sound, and your fairy is not holding up the lily pad. Here are a few screenshots from the demo to give you a look:



      If you are interested in playing, feel free to join our new Discord server, which I have linked on the main page of my blog. You can find the game link in the #game-news tab on the left. Or, you can find just the game through the other link on the main page of my blog. 


-------------------------------------------

      Thanks for flying by and I hope you all enjoy the demo, and that I have more news to deliver soon!

       - Jenny



Comments

  1. Thank you for all your hard work, Jenny!!! ♥ I'm really excited about the WTP project :D
    Btw, your ad banner is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment